(NEW) Apple Watch SE 2023
• 40mm GPS: RM1,199
• 44mm GPS: RM1,349
• 40mm GPS + Cellular : RM1,449
• 44mm GPS + Cellular : RM1,599
Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy and safe.
• WHY APPLE WATCH SE — All the essentials to help you be motivated and active, keep connected, track your health and stay safe. The Smart Stack and redesigned apps in watchOS 10 help you see more information at a glance. With features like Crash Detection1 and enhanced workout metrics, Apple Watch SE is a better value than ever.
• CARBON-NEUTRAL — Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) paired with the latest Sport Loop is carbon-neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/my/2030.2
• MOBILE CONNECTIVITY — Send a text, make a call and stream music and podcasts without your iPhone nearby. Add a mobile service plan to stay connected in more places than ever.7
• HEALTH AND SAFETY FEATURES — Get help when you need it with Fall Detection,3 Crash Detection and Emergency SOS.1 Get deep insights into your health, including notifications if you have an unusually high or low heart rate.
• SIMPLY COMPATIBLE — It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Find your devices easily. Pay and send money with Apple Pay.4 Apple Watch SE requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
• SWIMPROOF AND STYLISH — Water resistance rating of 50 metres.5 Three finishes. And a colour-matched back case made with a production process that reduces its carbon emissions.
• EASILY CUSTOMISABLE — With watch straps in a range of styles, materials and colours and fully customisable watch faces, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.
• A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER — The Workout app gives you a range of ways to train plus advanced metrics for more insights about your workout performance. And Apple Watch comes with three months of Apple Fitness+ free.6
• STAY CONNECTED — Send a text, take a call, listen to music and podcasts or call for help with Emergency SOS.1 Apple Watch SE (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
• ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES — See how much time you spent in REM, Core or Deep sleep with sleep stages. And take note of your state of mind to help build emotional awareness and resilience.
• INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES — Fall Detection3 and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash.1 And Emergency SOS lets you call for help with the press of a button.1
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later. Service plan required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
1 Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an Internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
2 Learn more at apple.com/my/2030.
3 Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
4 Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-my/HT207957.
5 Apple Watch Series SE has a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-my/HT205000.
6 A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
7 Wireless service plan required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.