Scroll for more
Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Big-time battery life and a superstar camera. Plus, the toughest glass in a smartphone and a Home button with secure Touch ID.
• 4.7-inch Retina HD display1
• Advanced single-camera system with 12MP Wide camera; Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60 fps
• 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode and 1080p video recording
• A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
• Up to 15 hours of video playback2
• Durable design and IP67 water resistance3
• Home button with Touch ID for secure authentication
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before4
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
3iPhone SE (3rd generation) has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.