Scroll for more
MacBook Air (15-inch, M2)
The 15-inch MacBook Air is impossibly thin and has a stunning Liquid Retina display. Supercharged by the M2 chip — and with up to 18 hours of battery life1 — it delivers incredible performance in an ultra-portable design.
• M2 chip for incredible performance
• 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex tasks
• 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
• Up to 24GB of unified memory makes everything you do fast and fluid
• Up to 20 per cent faster for applying image filters and effects2
• Up to 40 per cent faster for editing complex video timelines2
• Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life1
• Fanless design for silent operation
• 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail3
• 1080p FaceTime HD camera
• Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
• Six-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
• MagSafe 3 port, two Thunderbolt ports and headphone jack
• Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
• Fast Wi-Fi6 wireless connectivity
• Super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
• macOSV entura gives you powerful ways to get more done, share and collaborate— and works great with iPhone and iPad4
• Available in Midnight, Starlight, Space Grey and Silver
Configurable options are available.
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
2 Compared with the previous generation.
3 The display on the 15-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 15.3 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
4 Requires iCloud and Internet connection.